Offering Professional Moving and Storage Services for Libraries, Schools, & Universities
We are Meyer, a library and school moving company providing exceptional relocation services and superior project management. Whether your school is renovating, reorganizing, or relocating, Meyer provides full-service moving and storage services for your upcoming project. With crews and facilities strategically located throughout CT, MA, NJ, DE, MD and NY, we are the preferred moving company in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. As a founding agent of United Van Lines and participating member of the Office Movers Alliance (OMA), we have access to an extensive national and international network of partners, allowing us to be your single partner for your school relocation, no matter where your move takes you.
Full Education Moving Services and Project Management
Working with an industry leader like Meyer keeps your facility up and running to meet the needs of your faculty and students. Our Office Moving team includes experienced project managers who will partner with you and your contractors to develop workable move project plans to meet tight deadlines as well as any budget constraints.
Library Moving Services
Whether your library is relocating, renovating, or moving collections, Meyer’s experienced team of library movers is able to oversee every aspect of your project. Relocations of this sort require exceptional organization and care and our process allows us to scale our services to fit your exact needs. We also provide storage options in our secured, climate-controlled facilities.
Educational Facility Renovations, Reorganizations, and Relocations
Our team has the experience, crews, equipment, and technology to provide moving and storage service solutions customized for your educational facilities and campuses needs. We handle furniture disassembly and reinstallation, IT disconnect/reconnect services, library relocations, and complete storage solutions. We also provide specialty moving services for statues, fine art, and other large and heavy specialty items.
- Desks, chairs, work tables, and dorm furniture
- Libraries and media centers, including full materials retrieval capability during move
- Fine Art
- Climate and humidity controlled warehousing
- Servers, workstations, copiers, and other electronics
- Computer labs
- Gymnasiums, including weight equipment
- Kitchens and oversized equipment
Core Services Offered:
- Project Management: We assist your Move Management Team to plan your move and make the transition flawless, avoiding any delays or downtime.
- Moving: Skilled and uniformed employees handle your move safely and efficiently. Safety is our top priority; all employees are subject to routine drug testing and a background check.
- Materials: We provide new and recycled moving materials for self-service packing.
- Packing: Our trained personnel specialize in prepping, packing, and relocating computers, lab equipment, and furniture.
- Warehousing: Over one million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing and storage space in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- Technology: Bar coding, electronic tracking, real time web-based inventories and electronic billing. Complete and immediate access to data.
- Tools: We utilize latest moving machinery like air ride tractors and trailers, straight trucks, forklifts, rubber wheel dollies, and laser levels.
- Liquidation and Disposal: We can assess the value of your excess furniture and assist with liquidation, recycling, and/or disposal.
- Post-move services: We will review the move process, adjust furniture and equipment, hang pictures, remove debris, and more.